Kok ping's blog

Thursday, August 27, 2009

day.

I had my driving lesson today. Haha, totally freaked out, man. I thought I was going to die when it actually rained while I was driving. LOL, but I did survive for those who wish to know what happened after that. =) Haha.

Before driving, I did something, and I hope that something did surprise that someone ah. =) And I have got to thanks that someone's friend for helping me, appreciated.

Went Far East with Shikang, met ben. Hair-cut. Shopped around, dinner at Ion, retardedly forgotten what was that place already, but nevermind. Shisha-ed at Bugis. Erm, I don't really fancy it. Haha. I rushed home to watch Ming Zhong okay! Hahaha, stupid ben. Grumpyyyy. LOL

PS; Happy birthday! <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 

Kok Ping
I ain't female =D
World-sighting on 14/5/91
nothing_is_best@hotmail.com




Songs

mallory /Shi Kang
Bennedict /daniel
cheryl / Joy /Ming xian
fiNa /william
Fiona / jazreel
priscilla / shawn
marisa / Jaslyn
sophia / jia yan
hui xin / Leon
ke jin /Wanling
jiajun / Joali Tjoa
qunfei / Yifang / Nicholas
Felicia / Che wei
ben lee / lydia / Hsin wen
Carissa / kaishen
vanessa / MeiEng
Bryan / Vincent /
Angeline


Speciality


Show luo
Wu zun
Xiao gui
by2

Free Web Counters
Free Hit Counters

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]